The chat room is for socializing with other Brats. You can join it by clicking here.
When you use the chat, you agree not to:
- Harass any other members of the wiki
- Post links with explicit content
- Impersonate any other person
- Ask for personal information (address, password, etc.) from a person and do not stop after a clear no
- Use explicit language (censoring does not make it allowed) multiple times
- Send hate about Cher
Emoticons are pictures used on chat for fun. Do not use too many emoticons because it slows the chat down and may cause some users to experience lag.
You may request emoticons soon.
Moderators may enforce their own policies. These include:
- Common sense. If there is something from which you know it may will make someone upset, annoyed or angry do not post it, and if you do ask if it would be fine and do not do it if you get a no. This also includes users who come online and "troll".
- Spamming the chat with emoticons or by typing someones username when they come on for more than 2 times which may cause it to crash/lag.
Bans can be made by chat mods or administrators in case rules are broken.
- After the first rule break, a warning must be given.
- After the first warning and the second rule break, a kick will be given.
- After the third rule break, a ban of at least 3 days must be given depending on how severe the rule breaking was.
- After the fourth rule break, the time should be extended. Also, the chat mod may ask an admin about a possible block if they believe it is needed.
- After the extension, the chat mod who performed it should talk to an administrator and tell them. You should be able to see previous bans on the user's message wall with the template (chat mods/admins banning must use) given below.
- If the rules have been broken harshly, the moderator may contact an admin and request to extend the time of banning (also from the first ban on).
- The moderator/administrator must leave a message on the talk page of the kickbanned user using this template
A banned person may ask an administrator or chat mod to be unbanned if they believe the ban was not justified. You must state the name of the moderator who banned you and what exactly happened and it is best to provide screen caps.